I've found the product I want but can't select my size
- This usually means we are out of stock in that size. We do re-stock some of our lines however so it may be worth dropping an email to our Customer Service team, quoting the product code and we’ll let you know if the item will be available again.It’s worth noting that products which have been reduced in Sale are very unlikely to be restocked.
I cannot find the product I’m looking for. Does this mean you don’t stock the item?
Possibly, or it may mean we’re temporarily out of stock. Send our Customer Service team an email with as much information about the product as possible and we’ll let you know if we stock the item and if it will be available again.
I’ve seen something advertised but cannot find it online?
Get in touch with our Customer Service team and give them as many details as possible. Where you saw it, the brand, style name and colourway if possible. We’ll do our best to track it down.
Can you give me any more information on a product?
We try to give as much information as possible about all our styles in the product information including the colour, materials and of course plenty of clear images, which you can zoom in on to get a closer look at the details.
If you do need any more info send an email to our Customer Service team and we’ll do our best to help you out.
Are the pictures shown on the site an accurate representation of the actual product?
We make a huge effort during the photography process to ensure the images you see online are as close to the real thing as possible. It’s worth noting that all monitors have different colour settings so use the zoom functionality to get a close up view of the items and check the product description for information on the colourway.
Has my order been sent yet ?
- We understand you want your new size? gear as soon as possible so we’ll email you as soon as it’s been despatched to let you know. We’ll also send you a link which you can use to access our couriers website to track the delivery.
Can I change or add items to my order?
- Unfortunately, once the order has been placed we can’t change it before dispatch. Sorry.
Can I track my order ?
- When we ship your order we will send you an email explaining that your order has been dispatched, and a link so that you can track your order.Please remember that what you see on the carriers tracking system will be behind where the consignment really is due to the delay in the information being received by our couriers when they collect from us. As a guideline for UK orders please allow up to 12 hours for your information to be received. For orders to Ireland please allow up to 24 hours.Tracking may not be available on some International orders. Please allow the full delivery time before contacting.
You've sent me the wrong items
- We’re only human and occasionally mistakes can happen. If it’s happened to you we’re very sorry and we’ll do our best to get the right items to you as soon as possible. Get in touch with our Customer Service team and let us know
Part of my order is missing?
- Sometimes we don’t send everything you ordered at the same time. Please check your despatch note or emails for more information on whether the remainder of your order will follow. If we have not been able to supply all the items in your order we’ll email you to let you know and only take payment for what we have despatched.If the delivery note says an item should be in your parcel but isn’t, please contact Customer Service and we’ll look into it.
Which methods of payments can I use ?
- You can pay using any of the following methods.- Visa
– Visa Electron
– American Express
– PaypalWe take security very seriously so you can rest assure when you enter any of your details they’ll be safe with us.If you pay using Paypal, you will not be able to return items to size? stores. This is because our tills are unable to process those Paypal returns. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.
What is Mastercard SecureCode?
- As an extra layer of security, Maestro customers can now benefit from Mastercard SecureCode. For more information on Mastercard Securecode please read What is Mastercard SecureCode?
I have a discount code. How do I use it ?
- You can enter any promotional codes you have in the basket. Enter the relevant number and click redeem. The total should then update. If the code doesn’t work please check that it is in date and you have the added the correct products to your basket to qualify for the discount.If you have found a code on a ’money saving’ website, don’t be surprised if it doesn’t work, as most of these will have expired or will only be usable by certain people.
I forgot to use my discount code ?
- Sorry but if you didn’t enter the code during checkout we cannot apply it after the order has been placed.
Is it safe to order online?
- Yes. When you input your name, address or credit/debit card details on to the web site, the information is protected by the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts your details and ensures that the information you submit can not be read in the unlikely event it is intercepted.If you are unsure as to when the SSL security is being applied, check that there is a Padlock icon or Key icon in the grey bar at the base of the page you are reading.
How much is it and how long does it take?
- UK Standard Delivery: Delivery within 4 working days – £3.99 or FREE on orders over £150.
Can I track my order?
- When we ship your order we will send you an email explaining that your order has been despatched, and a link so that you can track your order.Please remember that what you see on the carriers tracking system will be behind where the consignment really is due to the delay in the information being received by our couriers when they collect from us. As a guideline for UK orders please allow up to 12 hours for your information to be received. For orders to Ireland please allow up to 24 hours.
Tracking may not be available on some International orders. Please allow the full delivery time before contacting.